Sunday, December 21, 2008

Semester Reflection

The semester is over!! Only 57 left until retirement! Woohoo :). I have found myself reflecting today over the last semester and all of my little darling students. Here are some of the great questions that have been asked in my classes. These are real questions, asked by 15/16 year olds in all seriousness.

Mrs. Martin, do you like my new tattoo?
(sadly, a very common one)
Is it true that you stop growing when you lose your virginity?
How much do you get paid?
Is it true that you can't get pregnant in a hot tub?
Are you racist?
You know what myspace is?!?
What kind of car do you drive?
Can we drink this rubbing alcohol after we are done with the lab?
Do we have to bring in our own cat to dissect?

3 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Hahahahaha! I've never laughed harder.

Mamma Martin said...

My first trip to your blog!! I love it!! School teachers don't get paid nearly enough--certainly not enough to answer questions like some of those!!!!

Lacey said...

Scary that teenagers don't know the answers to some of those questions, and yet they think they are ready to have sex, get tattoos, and drink. Dumb!
By the way, the blog is awesome!! I'll get mine up one of these days--then you have visit mine!