Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Strike

I think that I accidentally went on a blogging strike. It's been a while and I am sick of looking at my prom picture. Plus, yesterday I realized that soon my summer will be half over. What?!? Half over? Life is so not fair. My stack of summer reading books is still dusty and I do not have one tan line. Not one.

It has been a busy summer though. Full of dentist and doctor appointments, moving to a different classroom, and of course girls camp! 3 years in a row, 3 different wards in 3 different stakes. Thank goodness we are here to stay for a while. I love these gals.

 Hope the first half of your summer has been great!

4 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I seriously got a little sick to my stomach when I read the whole summer being half over thing. Sweet niblets. And knowing how I feel about girls camp, you should also know that I think you are a complete champ!! You're wonder woman.

camirobson said...

Are all those girls from your ward? Glad you survived another year of girls camp. You're the next Norma. ;) I want to be in YW's. My ward keeps putting me in primary dang it!! :)
don't worry I don't have one tan line either. I still have to get rid of this "saggy sack of potatoes" stomach before I even want to attempt laying out. :)

Chantz H. Davis said...

Anyone who loves girls camp has got to be a little 'off'. But thankful someone does. I think Ashlee got her love of girls camp from my girls and me. Bad influence! But kudos to you for loving it and now GO GET SOME TAN LINES!

Mamma Martin said...

I don't like blogging strikes and tan lines are very overrated!!