Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cousins

I never lived close to my cousins. Ever. Our parents must have felt guilty because they would fly us to each other's house for the summer. Seriously, who puts their 8 year old alone on a flight from South Dakota to Colorado? But those summers were the best.

The problem is, so far all of my kids' cousins live far away. It makes me sad. I guess I better start a frequent flyer account (is that even what it is called?).
Can’t you tell they are all just gonna be best friends? 



3 comments:

Amber and Lincoln said...

Oh my gosh those are the cutest pictures!!! I love them so much! I love Jace's expression in the first one! He is so funny!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Awwww. The thought of putting our kids on a plane each summer to hang out makes me sick. We better just move back home!

Mamma Martin said...

Oh my goodness I love those babies!!