Thursday, January 7, 2010

my new best friends


I have some new best friends. Wanna meet 'em?


Here is the first one. Isn't it cute? Light little fluffy balls. I call him strep (it's short for Streptococcus ). He has visited me multiple times this year.

Here is my BFF number 2.



CVS and Walgreens have a little clinic. It is brilliant. I walked into CVS and walked straight into the office for a strep test, payed 27 dollars (thanks insurance) and walked away with 10 days of Penicillin today (oo, maybe penicillan can be my best friend #3).

I hope whoever came up with this is a billionaire. Tell him I said hi if you ever go. Afterall, we are BFFs now.

3 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Are you serious? Strepp again? Are you thanking your students? Your life blows. Want some soup?

Sarah said...

You have got to be kidding! Poor girl- We need to get you some tough vitamins since you are around all those germy kiddos :)... Hope you get better quick!!!

Merrilee said...

Wear a surgical mask to school so you can stop receiving the joy from your students. Or maybe you could have a Lysol door mister installed so everyone entering would get disinfected. Call in a sub, girl.