Friday, December 24, 2010

Some may think it's sad


Christmas time means doing puzzles in my family. Well, at least one puzzle per season. My parents got a new one this year and donated it to the cause (the bored in the hospital cause). Well, Bryan started it last night and by the time we woke up this morning it was done. He won't tell me how late he worked on it. My contribution? I helped pick out the edges last night. Yes, I helped find a measly 20 edge pieces on a 500+ piece puzzle. Anyway the puzzle says, "I'll be home for Christmas". My nurses all think it's sad. I don't. Can't you make home where ever you are? Sure Christmas morning will be different but it's ok. We are home. For now. And we are just fine.

As for today, we are trying some different meds to stop contractions that will not stay away. I am still not sure why these babies are in such a hurry to get here but they are not giving up easily.I hope this stubbornness doesn't last for the next 18 years...

5 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

You're incredible. Seriously. And what a punk for hogging all the puzzle! Need another?

Merrilee said...

Home is where love is, my sweet daughter. And there is love in that hospital room with Bryan, the babies, kind nurses and visitors to care for you all. Your attitude makes you easy to love.

Unknown said...

You are so good at having a great attitude. It was fun seeing you last week.

Kates said...

Karen you are awesome. I wish I was there to bring you treats and magazines, and movies. We are praying for you and hoping those babies stay in the oven until they are ready. We love you guys and can't wait to meet some new little cousins!

m&msmommy said...

You don't know me, but I came to your blog through your SIL's blog (who doesn't know me either :) I can't remember how I found her blog :))But either way, I'm praying for you, your husband and the babies! :)

Love and prayers,
Christina