Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Random Facts

Bryan gets up every morning before I do even though my alarm is set before his.


I HATE cooking dinner.


I am scared to death of planting a garden in my back yard (but I am going to do it anyway).


I want to run a marathon but have a hard time finding time to train for it.


Today I went to the grocery store hungry. Bad idea.


I need to either stop teaching or hurry up and have babies because there are very few names that don’t make my blood pressure spike. (These kids are ruining all the good names!)


I am addicted to granola bars.


I shouted Hallelujah! (in my head of course) when the 1st counselor in the bishopric called me to be in the Young Women and not sunbeams or nursery.


I will no longer allow myself to watch the show Wipe Out at the gym because I keep laughing out loud and people look at me funny.


I look on Craigslist for fun stuff everyday but never have the guts to call and buy anything. (I am such a chicken for some reason)


I like to post random things about myself. Not sure why, must have been a slow week.

8 comments:

Merrilee said...

My random fact: I love reading your blog. Mommy

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Hahaha! I'm dying. The wipe out thing is hilarious. We laugh so hard and I can only imagine you laughing at the gym. The mental image cracks me up. And you got put in young women?! Who knew!?? And the name thing is lame. I bet you have little twerps with cool names and that blows.

Mamma Martin said...

What did you buy at the grocery store?? Congrats on YW. Great place to serve!

Lacey said...

I hate cooking dinner too!
I like the random facts thing. I'll have to try it for my blog--if you don't mind if I use it too. :)

camirobson said...

You make me laugh....I have never seen wipe out but hear it is hilarious! Can't wait to see your new casa too. Let's get together sometime! I think I am going to steal this random facts thing too. I am struggling with what to post these days.

Chantz H. Davis said...

Going to the grocery store is the best because you are guaranteed to bring home non nutrional groceries that are DELISH!

Kates said...

Ok you have to make calls on craigslist! I email and make calls everyday. It is the best to bargian that way! I love craigslist and have tons of stuff from people on there!

Chantz H. Davis said...

I mean to say going to the grocery store HUNGRY is the best. Sorry, my mind and my fingers don't always jive!