Sunday, February 22, 2009

The famine is over; bring on the feast



This is what a fridge looks like after a bishop challenges his ward to live on its food storage for a week. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but because last weekend was a 3-day weekend, someone (me) put off some major grocery shopping until Monday. However, by Monday it was forbidden so some people (us) had to get very creative with meals. Lesson learned bishop. By the way, no one go to Fry's tomorrow, there will be no food left after I am there.

3 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Haha I'm so glad you guys can get food now! My mom and I were so worried about you guys. That was a major topic of conversation each time we talked. Yay for food!!

Chelsee said...

At least your fridge is clean!

Mamma Martin said...

It looks pretty sparse! Good for you for taking the bishop's challenge. I bet some didn't.