Sunday, February 8, 2009

Questionnaire

I see these little questionnaires everywhere on blogs and in my email and I love reading them. However I rarely do them myself. Today I got a twinge of guilt and decided to play along and actually fill one out. I limited it to only 15 questions instead of the normal 874; I don’t feel that guilty.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yep, my aunt (never met her though)
2. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Hate it
3. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, according to every member of Bryan’s family they are disgusting ones
4. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would like to try but I am pretty sure I would wet my pants
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Life. I really like Tootie Fruities too (woohoo Malto-Meal!) I eat these so much that Bryan calls me ‘tootie fruity’ quite often.
6. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No way
7. FAVORITE SMELLS? New car, Comet cleaner (I know it’s disturbing), oranges
8. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My momma
9. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes and for way longer than is recommended
10. FAVORITE FOOD? My mom’s stir-fry
11. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes please
12. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate and chocolate
13. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Jamaica
14. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Utah, can anyone say BYU baby?
15. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? We sat next to each other in church and said probably 3 words to each other.

6 comments:

Merrilee said...

I feel like I know you so much better now! I have some good ideas for Christmas gifts too; Tootie Fruities, chocolate, Comet Cleanser and Depends (for your next bungee jump). And, by the way, I turned out two beautiful BYU babies, thank you. Stir Fry next Sunday, be there. Mom

Sarah said...

Um yeah... you should really look more into taking your contacts out more often. cause if you meant that you keep them in your eyes for several days, you shouldnt. i just had one of my employees that had an ulcer on her cornea from wearing her contacts at night. She almost lost her eye.

Sarah said...

That was from Sherrod. I love the smell of comet cleaner too.. and PS I don't think your tonsils are disgusting! Sarah

Chelsee said...

3 words from Bryan is pretty good! (just kidding Brew)

Lacey said...

I talked to Suli online tonight, and she said that she saw you at the gym with "a guy." She was shocked when I said it was probably her husband. She was like, "She's married?" It was funny.
By the way, I'm jealous that mom is making stir fry next Sunday, and I can't be there. Enjoy a bite for me, please.

Kates said...

I want to try your Momma's stir fry. I love stir fry, and I guess 3 words were enough!