Saturday, February 28, 2009

Who took these pictures?

I picked up the camera today and looked at all the pictures on the little screen. I guess I haven't done this for a while because I saw many interesting pictures that I had forgotten about or have never seen. I did not take them, that leaves one person who did. Yep, here are some masterpieces from my straight A, honor society, engineer husband. Hope you enjoy, I sure did.


This would be Bryan's ear. Don't ask me why we have a picture of his squished ear but we do.



Here we have Bryan's nostrils. Nice and flared which is a skill that I do not have. Bummer, I really wish I could flare to such an extent that I could almost see my brain!



This is Bryan's dislocated thumb. Poor thumb that got injured in high school football. Um, I see 2 hands; was someone having a little fun with the timer?



I took this one. I love it. They say that boys never really grow up. Maybe that is a good thing (at times of course). When he first walked out all decked out in scout stuff I lost it. It cracked me up! I married a 12 year old! He even has the official belt. So cool. Now he totally fits in with all his little scouts.

7 comments:

Rylee said...

Your blog cracks me up! The pics Bryan took are hillarious. Its fun to see what you guys are up to! Email me at ryleehadlock@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog.

Mamma Martin said...

Karen, you are a hoot! I laughed my head off. The thumb and the ear--is that really my son? Makes life interesting, huh!

Mamma Martin said...

I forgot about the flared nostrils. Now that is real talent!

Mamma Martin said...

Father Bob says: "I have been told in more serious moments to 'lighten up'. Now I'm telling you this same thing. I absolutely cannot read your blog because the background is so dark. Tonna has to read it for me. Of course she does here best work in the dark!!So lighten up, or lose one of your very best fans. ps I just turned twelve myself.

Chantz H. Davis said...

Laughing outloud!!! The ear thing was halarious! A little spooky too but very very funny! Bryan looks adorable in his scout uniform!

Mamma Martin said...

Karen: You are an angel!!!!
I can read. I can read.
Thank you so much. (Tonna doesn't read all that well in the dark any-way.) Thanks again. I didn't know I had so much influence. Much better!!!!

Sarah said...

HAHA... Sherrod took the ear pic... Boys are so weird... I love the random pics! I am afraid to look at our camera!