Sunday, October 25, 2009

A one liner update

It’s about time for another post but I got nothin’. I guess I will just give everyone an update on our little family. I am tired so you only get one liners.

“No honey, just because you are now in charge of the scouts and will be camping once a month does not mean that you can get a truck” (Me to Bryan)

“Why do I feel like no one is listening to me?” (Uttered many times this week at school)

“Ahh! The carpet is on fire!” (Don’t ask. Thankfully, no permanent damage)

“For Halloween lets turn off all the lights, hide in the back room, and watch a movie so we don’t have to hand out candy.” (That was my idea but we started feeling guilty so feel free to come over and get candy on Saturday night)

“Are you trying to wake me up in the morning when you are getting ready for work?” (Sorry hubby, I thought that I was being quiet but for some reason when I try to be quiet, I end up being louder)

“Brother Martin, come trick-or-treating with us!” (After learning that he has never been, some youth in the ward invited him. However, I do not believe I was invited.)

“We can’t go look at them because then I will have to have one!” (Regarding the cutest puppies that were being given away for free…Bryan wanted to just go ‘look’ but I stayed strong and we are still puppyless)

6 comments:

Mamma Martin said...

More info about the carpet fire, please!! It wasn't on fire when we left!! Que paso?

Sarah said...

For the record, Bryan definately needs a truck. its a must. And i think its so funny that you said that about Bryan not being trick-or-treating. I have never been and people at work invited me to go when they found out. LOL

posted by Sherrod.

Mamma Martin said...

I'm starting to feel like a horrible mother!! Sort of!!

Chantz H. Davis said...

I think Bryan should get a truck. He deserves something for being a scout leader - the worse of all church jobs!

Martin Messages said...

I am with you Karen. Matt is in Young Mens and he thinks he needs a truck. No truck!!!!

camirobson said...

We missed you on saturday, we went all the way to your house for candy just to find out you weren't there. Haha. I'm with you on Bryan doesn't need a truck. Men, they think they need everything, wait so do I. Hehe. :)